- Cleanse and balance acne skin
- Activated bamboo charcoal has excellent oil absorption characteristics, when added to skin care products, effectively control oil secretion, clean pores and prevent pores from closing, to prevent acne and acne. Activated bamboo charcoal purification ceramic mask is rich in antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin-purifying plant essence, can be used independently as a deep cleaning mask, or mix different essential oils for professional pre-treatment massage.
- In addition to oil control and purification pore characteristics, activated bamboo charcoal for the skin to remove toxins, to maintain the clean beauty. In addition, this ingredient gently promotes cell renewal and improves overall skin health.
- Main Ingredients and Efficacy
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice has excellent soothing and healing effects, is the best ingredient for calming and stimulating skin, especially to care for acne skin. This ingredient moisturizes the skin, controls oil secretion, and improves pore blocking.
Tea Tree Essence: Compared to benzene peroxide, tea tree
essence is milder in nature and is commonly used to treat acne. This essence penetrates the skin, frees the sebum glands, removes whiteheads, blackheads, acne and acne, and disinfects them.
Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a highly hydrophilic substance that stores 1,000 times heavier water than itself, fuller skin, and helps other ingredients penetrate into the underside of the skin.
Sodium nano-hyaluronic acid penetrates the bottom of the muscle more than normal sodium hyaluronic acid, maintaining skin health.
Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B5: Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B5 are added to the formula to double
moisturize the skin, enhance antioxidant properties and calm the skin. This mask is suitable for use after thorough skin cleansing.
- Other ingredients: menthol, white clay, sulfur mud, corn gum, polymer, ethyl hexagon, deionized water.
- No additions: Petrochemicals, sodium xyl sulfate (SLS), laurel sulfonyl acetate (SLES), silicon derivatives, ethylene glycol, parabens, polyethylene alcohol (PEGs)